- *White shirt or blouse
- For summer a white polo shirt (with optional school logo for summer)
- Grey cardigan, V-necked jumper or V-necked sweatshirt (with optional school logo)
- *Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Gold and black school tie (available to purchase in school)
- Yellow gingham dress (summer optional)
- *Grey or white socks
- *Appropriate school shoes
In summer the boys usually wear grey short trousers and a white, short sleeved, open necked shirt or polo shirt with school logo.
Girls wear simply designed dresses made in yellow and white check or stripe or school polo shirt with logo and grey skirt.
Our PE kit is shared across the Federation so that when we attend sports events we are all in the same kit.
- *Plain navy blue t-shirt, no buttons as these cause problems during gym (with optional Acorn Federation Logo)
- Navy jumper (jumper with optional Acorn Federation Logo)
- *Navy Shorts
- *Navy jogging bottoms
- Navy sun cap (with optional Acorn Federation Logo)
- Optional PE bag (with optional Acorn Federation Logo)
- *Trainers for outdoor PE
- *Black pumps for indoor PE and gym
These items should be kept in a labelled shoe bag on the child’s coat peg. NO LARGE SPORTS BAGS PLEASE AS SPACE IS LIMITED.
Please click the link below to order Acorn Federation PE kit: Please use the search box to search for Long Lane Church of England Primary School, and then select the School Uniform or PE kit. Plain (non-logo) uniform is available from other retailers and supermarkets.
The wearing of jewellery is not permitted except for a watch and single pair of stud earrings. If watches are worn they must be removed for P.E. and swimming.
Nail varnish and make up are not allowed. Children with hair longer than shoulder length should wear it tied back for reasons of hygiene and safety.