Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom from heaven belongs to people like these." (Matthew 19:14)
Through working in partnership with our children, their families, staff and the local community we want all children to know they are God’s creation and that they are valued for all their talents so that they can succeed now and throughout their lives.
Our school will be a place where
- We care for each other so that people are happy
- We help every child to reach their full potential by helping pupils
- We smile every day and are prepared for our next school
- We help other children both in and out of our school
- We learn new things and make new friends
At our school we care for each other so that people are happy and smile
- We know that Jesus taught us to look after other people.
- We look out for each other and are kind to each other.
- We are friends with everybody, all of us play together.
- We all have friends.
- We are fair to each other.
- Adults in school listen to us.
We help every child to reach their full potential by helping pupils
- We learn about what Jesus and God said.
- We love to learn new things.
- We keep on trying and don’t give up, we are resilient.
- We stay on the task we are given.
- We always try to do our best.
- We are proud of our achievements, both in and out of school.
- We are always ready to learn and are enthusiastic.
- Our teachers spend time with us individually to make our work better.
- We learn to use new technologies, e.g. I-Pads.
- We aim high.
We help others both in and out of school
- We are friendly to everybody we see
- We are kind and patient with others.
- We help other people in our local community.
- We help other people in our world.
- We are positive and behave well.
- We look after our environment, both locally and further afield.
We learn new things and make new friends
- We are ourselves
- We have confidence in ourselves because our learning makes us confident.
- We get to know each other and never judge a book by its cover
- We are tolerant of others differences, respecting everyone’s individual qualities.
- We help others with their difficulties.
- We live a happy, healthy life.
At our school we are tolerant of others and respect them and their cultures
- Respect everyone’s differences
- We respect the beliefs of others.
- We respect other cultures.
- We learn about other cultures and religions so that we can respect them.
- We are not racist.